In January of 1996, Roy Johnson founded River City Rollform with the philosophy that we will support our customers in all aspects of their roll tooling needs. With this philosophy in mind, we have made a commitment to our customers by utilizing the latest CAD/CAM technologies, 21st century manufacturing processes and complete in-house tryout services. A large number of the people in our staff bring to River City Rollform the unique experience of having worked in a production environment as well as years of experience in building rollform tooling. We understand that a repair roll or the reworking of a worn set of rollform tooling is just as important and requires the same focus and attention as a new set of tooling.
River City Rollform is modeled by the Infinity symbol, which is defined as 'unboundedness'. From design to manufacturing, through tryout, from job to job, River City Rollform will continually improve our thought, manufacturing and business methods by not being confined by 'in the box' theories. By following this method our customers will benefit from never ending improvements to design, tooling and support making our business relationships infinitely stronger.
- Providing exceptional support and customer service
- Standing behind our work 100%
- River City knows that if we put our customer's needs first, we will build long term business relationships.
- Knowing that when a job leaves RCR it has been manufactured to strict guidelines and everyone that has worked on it has done their personal best to produce it.
- River City understands that the profit of our customer's, depends on the tooling we produce, in the end making both companies successful.
As the owner of River City Rollform you have my promise that, if you choose us as the source for your rollform tooling, we will unconditionally guarantee our work. When you need technical support, new tooling, tooling repair or training, River City Rollform will be working beside you until the job is done.